Ratings for Dr. David P. Buchalter

Dr Buchalter and his team are top notch in all areas! From the time we first met i felt very comfortable with Him. My surgery went extremely well! Recovery has been outstanding. I listened to his instructions from per-op to post -op ! My surgery was on 7/12/2016. Today is 8/17/2016, and I have 100% extension and 130% flex. I. walking 2 -3 miles a day with no assist of walker or cane and feeling great! I highly recommend Dr. Buchalter to everyone looking to have a pleasant experience with full knee replacement needs. Follow his instructions and you will have the same results I have had. Thanks Dr. Buchalter your the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Buckholder and his staff are the best very nice and friendly. Have told many friends about him and how wonderful he is.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had outpatient surgery on my knee on Friday. I was there before noon and got operated on around five. He told my sister it only took him ten minutes. Following Tuesday Pain and knee drained of blood in office. Following Saturday went the EER in pain and leg swelling up. His practice wanted to send me home without seeing me. I refused to leave, an was admitted. I pasted out from pain and taken to ICU for three days (got three pints of blood, BP got as low as 60/40) and eight more in hospital. When I saw him in ICU, he said he did nothing wrong. We argued and I told him we would have to talk about it later (I am in ICU and in bad pain). He would not stop. So I FIRED HIM and told him to get out. Days later he came to my room and said HE DECIDED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE. His site says he knows how his patients feel and cares. I don't think so. I found that he only cares about him self.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. David P. Buchalter's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• Blue Cross Of California