Ratings for Dr. Leonard Goldstein

Very abrupt. Does not welcome patient involvement in their care. Pushes medications. Does not listen.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

This guy is not only terrible, he's also extremely unethical. Check his medical history - he's been formally sactioned by the Maryland Medical Board. It's public record - you can look it up on the internet. FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

After just one visit I knew it wasn't worth going back to this doctor. The front desk staff seemed annoyed to be working there and very unfriendly. The doctor finally saw me about 50 minutes after my scheduled appointment time, never introduced himself, never gave an explanation on the delay or apologized, just showed me into his office never saying anything, which made me very uncomfortable and agitated from the get go. Didn't help that he insisted on sitting 15 feet away and mumbling once he did start talking with the ridiculously loud window heater sounding like a freight train in the corner drowning out everything. I had to ask him often to repeat himself because I couldn't hear him. He has zero social skills. He then had the audacity to insult me at the end of the session by saying I was arrogant and pretentious. What gives him the right to be so rude to his patients? One visit is all it took for me, I won't be wasting any more time there.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I was always stuck in the waiting room for 1 to 3 hours. He was very inconsistent with his instructions regarding medication. Even after writing down instructions for me he would say, "Well, that's not what I told you to do!" Each time there was a request from the pharmacy, his staff would lose the fax or not check the machine (one of the staff admitted this) so I would have to call his office or come in. He also was borderline abusive and rude. After 11 visits, I'm done! There have to be better doctors out there!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. Leonard Goldstein's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1972)