Ratings for Dr. Colin L. Hales

Dr. Hales really cares about his patients. Fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

best doctor you could find anywhere. saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Hales is the most thorough and wonderful doctor i've ever been to. A+++++ doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Excellent, knowledgeable doctor who truly cares and consistently works to keep my family and I healthy. We have been going to him for about 5 years+ and we absolutely love him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Equipment and office is old and antiquated; requires frequent visits that aren't necessary; doesn't listen to patient or do thorough phsical exam, if he even does one; sends you to several dieffrent specialist instead of recommending an MD that can handle all of your medical needs. I think they have some kind of clique going.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Colin Hales in an excellent physician. He specializes in alleries and family medicine. I love my doctor and would recommend him to anyone needing an excellent physician who is very sensitive to his patients and their needs.I have been with Dr. Hales for several years and I have never been displeased with his treatment of me as a patient. Mrs. Marian Boone

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. Colin L. Hales's Credentials

• Univ Of Glasgow, Fac Of Med, Glasgow, Scotland (803-05 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1967)