Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Williams

I did not have a good experience at all. Every visit felt like he was very blunt, quick and speed talking so he could cram in as many patients as possible. He recommended a certain procedure and told me there would be no down time to recover. Well it took 6 agonizing weeks to recover and I couldn't even work. The wound wasn't healing and after 3 visits back to him with no results, I finally went to another doctor who gave me totally different instructions and it healed right up. The new doctor didn't think the procedure he recommended should have ever happened.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I am appalled at the service that my two children and I received. Dr. Williams scared my children, showed them medical pictures of adults with a genetic condition, scared my disabled son so much that he was screaming to get out of the room. I have never experienced such behavior from a professional. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Waited 50 minutes in the exam room. When he came in he was abrupt, rude and insensitive. Do yourself a favor and find a different dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

My first impression of doctor Williams is much like others described, in a hurry, friendly, likes to joke, but doesn't linger. Although, friendly, I felt like he was in a hurry to get to his next patient, and once we were done had no more time for me or my son. His staff was professional, but distant. I just rolled with it, and was eager to try his recommendations. When we continued to have problems and i tried to contact him again, it was very, very difficult. Then we moved to another country where it is difficult to find physicians, especially specialists. I called his office to see if they could work with us over the internet or through Skype perhaps. Obviously feeling a little desperate here. I could accept if he could not do it, but might have at least like to have heard a little compassion communicated from his office. They were indifferent in their response, almost like they were robots reporting the facts. I wont return, and won't recommend him to family or friends.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I will not go back. His sense of humor I could deal with, although I felt as though he talked down to me. The staff was not very friendly or helpful, didn't really even acknowledge I was in the room. I have had moles removed in the past with minimal scarring. He didn't really explain the procedure to me, just that I would need it done immediately. While done excising the mole he ran in and out of the room and let his PA-C suture me up while he started on another patient. I am pretty young still and will be scarred for life. If you need something removed he doesn't care about cosmetic looks at all and how it will effect the patient in the long run. See someone else!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever met. Don't walk but run away from his office. He is very immature and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Just went to see this doctor and I have not felt this self conscious about my appearance in a long time! I went to see him about removing a mole on my face (you can imagine the degrading feeling I had just going in for that reason) He was late, and treated me like a child. On top of that he poked at my face rudely, then right before I left he pushed on my facial mole and jiggled it while making childish noises for his own amusement! I slapped his hand away and tried to hide my humiliation. It wasn't until I got to the car that I started crying. Don't you think that a doctor, especially a dermatologist, should be more sensitive to people's feelings? I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

He was energetic, full of life, very professional and I was glad that he was my dermatologist. His staff were very pleasant and kind. I definitely will go back to him and recommend my friends and family

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Brian J. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners