Ratings for Dr. Brian Y. Kim

Dr Kim is very gifted and is as technical as any doctor I have encountered. Look, not all prescriptions end well. Sometimes you just don't get good news so if you think he's a miracle man, that's setting the bar a little high. He was absolutely fantastic for my and my needs and his solutions worked after about 2 years of hard work.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I arrived before my appointment time and waited at least 55 minutes after my scheduled appointment time in the waiting room and in pain. Waiting room was full. No staff called to tell me the doctor was behind. I did hear them call to fill cancelled appointments. His service did not make up for the long wait time. I truly believe he did not spend enough time trying to diagnosis my pain (20 mins).

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

very thoughtful doctor, takes time with patients to explain his diagnosis - even when it costs him his lunch time. He did that twice with me

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Kim is a wonderful caring doctor. He explains things very clearly. I would give him the highest recommendation possible. He never makes you feel like he is in a hurry. I am so happy to be one of his patients. Patricia Coogan

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Very happy so far with services. Seems very knowledgeable. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Incredible! He listens, understands and explains! Great at diagnostics. Very clean and nice office, very nice, helpful and professional staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Brian Y. Kim's Credentials

• Greek

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med