Ratings for Dr. Justin F. Thulin

Based on the initial excellent rating here of Dr. Thulin, I went to him for skin cancer removal and was not disappointed. Dr. Thulin is very knowledgeable, thorough, personable, keeps pain to a very tolerable minimum, and explains to you what he will do just before he does it (very important to me). With Dr. Thulin there are no surprises. My surgical site healed uneventfully and the residual scar is less than I would have expected. Dr. Thulin is easily the best dermatologist I have ever experienced. His office is unpretentious and his staff is pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Thulin and I will return to him if I require more dermatologic intervention.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I finally found a good dermatologist that actually listens to me. He was very knowledgeable and up to date on new treatments for my conditions, and he took the time to explain, and didn't rush me through, and didn't want to pump me full of Botox. He made me feel comfortable, and his staff was just as friendly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Justin F. Thulin's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Avmed