Ratings for Dr. Alison L. Mall

She is the best Doctor I have ever been too. I have so much anxiety with doctors in general but Dr. Mall and her staff helped me so much. They are awesome.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

She needs an entire new staff. Her nurse is nice - however I never receive a return phone call. They never take messages correctly. It makes me want to go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been going to dr Mall's office for 8 years but have been primarily seen by a physician's assistant there for ovarian cyst issues. Three months ago my cycle suddenly changed & the PA said that I stopped ovulating & wanted to put me on fertility drugs. This was before any testing was done other than a tsh thyroid test. I put it off only to find out I was pregnant 2 weeks later. Scheduled an appointment with Dr Mall but was told I would not meet with her until I was 20 weeks along which seemed odd. A week later I started bleeding & could not have been treated more poorly. The dr would not see me. I had to drive to the hospital to get bloodwork done only to be forgotten about & not called back. I sat all day long by myself bleeding waiting to be called. I finally called only to be passed off on another nurse & confirmed I was having a miscarriage. Never spoke to Dr mall herself & she won't see me for 3 weeks to discuss what happened. Looking elsewhere for better care.

Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Mall I have been seeing for over 8 years. I have been complaining of pain and have tries everything. Finally Dec she did total aabdominal hysterectomy. Come to find out I had hole in small intestine. Atleast that what they told my mom. I haven't decided after all the surgerys she has do e on me and Colonoscopies. If I should be upset. I wouldn't recommend her to no one. I am postoperative 4 weeks now. Have had tract infection and pneumonia. Major pain but when I call or go to hospital they don't care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Allison Mall is a great doctor! I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted November 11, 2011

At first, was able to be seen within 2 weeks. She was polite, handled all my ?s well. If she didn't know an answer she sought out info from other drs. to check back with me. I thought I had a lovely OB/gyn. Several months later I learned I was pregnant. At 5weeks started having severe cramping, called the office. Receptionist gives off an irritated tone as if how dare a patient call and interupt whatever she is doing! Dr. Mall was booked up for 2 months. I was given an appointment to see her nurse, Beth. This nurse smelled like heavy cigarette smoke, during the visit in front of me took a personal call from her friend to discuss stocks and gambling, and even worse blew off my cramping as nothing but uterine stretches and sent me home. A week later I started to bleed, called the office and requested to see the dr, was passed off to another nurse (I refused to see Beth). Uterine fibroids were found. Complained to Dr. Mall and she did not care, justified her nurses behavior up and down.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. Alison L. Mall's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med