Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Orme

Dr. Orme is a very caring provider. He took care of my issue and his staff is friendly. I would recommend him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I have seen Dr. Orme for several years and from the very beginning I had my doubts, but decided to keep giving him another chance. I've always kept my appointments and paid my bills. I've had the last straw and will not recommend Dr. Orme to anyone. Due to a lack of communication with his staff, there was a huge mishap with a simple prescription I needed. When I spoke with Pam at his office about the problem, she actually laughed at me. Talk about demeaning! Totally unprofessional and it's from the top down. It's happened more than once, so I'm done being treated poorly. Sorry, but I can't recommend Dr. Orme. There are other dermatologists in the area who know how to take care of patients better.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Orme is a nice guy but he does not listen to my needs. I came to him as a new patient. I know my skin better than anyone but the guy just will not listen--so now I have MORE scarring, and am trying to get in an make an appt. because his insability to listen has now caused more medical issues with my face. Very hard to get an appt. I am still waiting for my bill from my April appt. His staff is disorganized and has attitude about it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I had two moles removed here and they got Severely infected. When I called to let them know and see what I should do about it the nurse was dismissive and asked me to text her a picture. I had to stop her from hanging up and ask her for the phone # because she was in such a rush to get off the phone that she didn't give me the # or even ask my name. I text the picture and then she replied back that she was going to call me in a cream and "yea looks infected". Which I had to call 3 more times to get her to actually do. The cream didn't work and my infection got worse. I called THREE more times with no call back. I eventually just went to my general practitioner to get it sorted out, so now I have a new bill from my other Dr. I would NEVER go back here and warn any friends of going here either. They don't care about their patients. I can tell you this, if it ended up worse they would have a lawsuit on their hands.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I would not go to Dr. Rome for Botox. It didn't work well and only lasted about a month. Save your money!!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Orme is great for regular dermatology visits. However, I would not recommend him for botox injections.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Was reluctant to return to Dr. Orme because of extremely high prices & staff who seemed first concerned with how they were going to be paid, which insurance, etc. We are self-pay and asked to pay cash at "insurance rates" rather than "rack rate." They demanded higher "rack rates" for non-insured, cash patients. We were charged extra-ordinarily high rates for a couple of small wart and mole removals. Why can't they provide discount for on-the-spot, cash-paying clients--it saves them time, energy & waiting? Very ultra-nice, modern office. Probably won't return because of this "policy" that made absolutely no sense to us.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I thought he was a great doctor. He is very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. I will return to him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I have seen Dr. Orme for a few years, and he is the family's dermatologist. He's friendly and accessible. Though he sometimes makes me feels rushed with his busy clinic, I've always been able to talk to him and ask him any questions. He and his staff have always been friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Robert L. Orme's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1985)

HealthFirst