Ratings for Dr. Stephen S. Weinberg

He is the best I have been too. I tryed a few when I was younger and have stuck with him for the past 15 years. I horse back ride and play sports. I am pron to back issues. I don't see him often but when I do he always makes a plan to get me back on my feet and actually fixes the issue not just puts a bandaid on it so I don't have to keep coming back for adjustments. If you actually want to alivate back pain I would recommend Weinberg.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr Weinberg for years...he helped me when I could barely move and in the week and a half I was mobile again and I go to him for bimonthly alignment or if I have a problem and when I see him on a regular basis my asthma has subsided and I haven't been sick in years. He doesn't claim that he helped that but he does claim that sometimes chiropractic work can alleviate some of the symptoms

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Not only do I agree with the other comment posted here, but as a female I was extremely upset about his location. His office is in the basement of an apartment building. I felt nervous waiting in the dungeon setting around the elevator to get upstairs! I felt like I was in the Laundry-room!

Submitted October 21, 2009

Without a doubt..he is the worst Chiroprator in the WORLD!! I've seen and have been treated by ten other Chiroprators over the past 25 years, so I have much experience with who does a good job. He does NOT! RUDE, and nasty!! I would never recommend him to any person! The worst!

Submitted August 29, 2009