Ratings for Dr. Sami F. Yasin

Complete B.S. He is not accepting new patients.(called his office and confirmed)....and does not accept medicaid (even though medicaid insurer says he is in their network)....This is typical of and the problem with doctors in this area....they all turn their backs on those with out "cadillac" health insurance coverage or if you're not able to flatulantly dispense hundred dollar bills every minute. Thanks for nothing!!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

The wait is too much for even a very someone who has nothing to do with his/her time. The office is run like a clinic. I don't know why they even bother to give appointment times. I have moved on to another physician althoughI thought Dr. Yasin was a very competent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I'm going to address the straw that broke the camels back. I pray this doesn't happen to anyone else. Was sick for well over a year for one week out of every month. To make a long story short every time I saw him and nothing showed up on basic blood tests he'd say "you seem fine whenever you're here" or "You're a healthy weight". Eventually I wound up 82 pounds (I started at 138) after a bad bout of throwing up & diarrhea. I'd been to emergency before the vomiting started and was sent home so when I saw Dr. Yasin he didn't do anymore tests though I told him I'd been vomiting every couple of hours for two days. Later I was admitted to the hospital by emergency for a potassium level of 2.5. Ran tests and only found chronic inflammation in my stomach via scope. What illness did he decide to discharge me with before leaving the hospital? ANOREXIA NERVOSA though I'd been telling him all year I did NOT do this to myself intentionally. Kicked him to the curb and got a new Doctor now. SO LONG!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

the main complaint i hear that people have is the wait time. dr yasin spends a lot of time with his patients. he does not rush anyone. perhaps that is the reason for long wait times? dr yasin is an extremely thorough dr. i'm 44 years old and i have never had a dr so thorough. the wait time is worth it for the quality of care i recieve. outstanding dr.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I was soooooo tired all the time. My daughter was late to school every morning for a year because I just couldn't get out of bed. My doctor couldn't diagnose me so I went to Dr. Yasin. I had a very low Vitamin D level. It took several months of continuous Vitamin D supplements but I am now able to have the energy required of a working mom. The wait in the waiting has improved but is worth it if you have a doctor that cares enough to listen and correctly diagnose what ails you. I would question the quality of a doctor that has an empty waiting room.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

can't understand why he has to keep you waiting in his waiting room for over an hour. never heard of such a thing. i might have to change doctors.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Yasin is easy to work with. He doesn't assume he knows everything. If he is unsure he will suggest a specialist. I give him a rating of 4. However his staff I gave a rating of 2. They appear unorganized and inept. Don't bother calling for test results because they always tell you they haven't received them yet.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Sami F. Yasin's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Sussex, NJ