Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Harrison

I came with my 2 sons with acne. they are 8 years apart. Dr. Harrison put them in the same room for his convenience. I texted someone for 10 seconds and he chided me in front of my 2 sons. He mocked me and I did not even know who he was. I thought that he was completely unprofessional and I felt quite irritated by his comments and sticking my 2 sons in the same room, It wasn't even a two for one deal...hardly. He expected the utmost respect, but did not reciprocate...Never again. ..

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

As I'm sitting here after 1 hour 20 minutes, I still have yet to be seen by Dr Harrison. His staff is aloof. I guess I could have waited to review him to report the actual time that I'm sittin around, but with all this free time sittin here, might as well. I'm quite behind on the rest of my day and there is ZERO communication on how much longer I'll be waiting. Very peculiar that they just have zero concern for how long folks are sitting around. Doesn't make a patient super primed for your upsell sir. At this point, i won't believe much of what he says since he's not very passionate about his work. Clearly. That's a shame.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Office staff was so rude. I waited almost an 1/2 to an hour every visit. Came here for over a year for my sons acne, it only got worse. I was told stay on this and come back next month. It cost me a ton in co-pays and it only got worse that entire year. Tried a different Derm and he was cleared up that month.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

My experience of having a bad mole removed was great! Dr. Harrison and his staff helped me to relax and feel very comfortable!! I appreciate the excellent way they took care of me and their professionalism!!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I went in to have him look at a rash. Over a month and a few visits he gave zero diagnosis, except for prescribing increasingly expensive topical creams before I went to an instacare for a 2nd opinion. Immediately I was told it was a very common rash that would clear up on it's own and that creams were only helpful if it itched. Never had any itching. Didn't buy Harrison's $250 cream and the rash cleared up on its own. Concerns me that a dermatologist wouldn't be able to diagnose a common rash that a general practitioner recognized right away. I assume he knew it would clear up on its own but knew he could make some money off of me like a shady auto mechanic. Stay away!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

We left this doctor's office worse than when we came in. Instead of waiting to treat my little boy for molluscum so that a more urgent matter could be tended to, he slow rolled us to make a dollar and did a terrible job at that. My poor child had blisters as big as quarters, which was not supposed to happen. Neither he or his nurse explained the procedure to me, yet proceeded to do it without me fully understanding that it would be so horrific on my poor child. I carried my child back in the same day because of the reaction he was having only to be told they were closed with no concern or care. I demanded for my son to be looked at. The nurses did so but with an attitude. I went back for a follow up and was given terrible medical advice on how to treat my son. The same day, I went to see FNP Lucey on Fort Union and she was so awesome! I am so thankful I went with my gut and did not go back to Trueskin. This doctor also was very rude and had a sassy tone with me and tried to blame the botched procedure on me. Do not take your kids here! Or yourself!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I have had skin cancer before and found some new spots that concerned me. I went to Dr. Harrison yesterday and had a very pleasant experience. His staff were knowledgeable and very friendly. Dr. Harrison put me at ease and we talked about my concerns. Some of my spots were nothing but some were not. Two biopsies were taken. I was impressed by Dr. Harrison's thoroughness and his bedside manner. He set my mind at ease and I know that even if my biopsies come back positive I don't need to worry because I will be in good hands. I would recommend him to my family and friends any time.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Worthless Harrison is clearly not suited for a job that interfaces with people. It is no exaggeration to say my appt at his clinic was the worst experience I've had with any doctor. I waited 35 minutes. He took about 15 seconds to examine me, barked a code to a member of his staff, and then left the room. The staff member (no idea his function), who was very young, then explained what the code meant and handed me a paper with instructions. Harrison returned only to explain that I would need to call my insurance on his behalf to see what they would pay him! The visit was worthless.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Paul E. Harrison's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)