You may also like

Dr Crane is charismatic and appears holistic in his desire. However for the near $10,000 dollars the office staff are very poorly trained with poor etiquette and it seems all anyone cares about is money. They just keep asking for money even if the delivery isn't close all anyone cares about even after getting half the money up front is more money and honestly there is zero service or extra attention in fact his staff is exceptionally rude. He is probably great but the only time we determine that is the birth I suppose but everything before is mediocre and below. I don't know about the birth I haven't dicered yet. So overall I am not impressed and I do think he should reconsider his staff.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Crane from the age of 17.5yrs old until I was 44 yes old. He is the best of the best Dr's in my opinion. He delivered all 3 of my children and got me through alot. Dr Crane is very know legible and I would to this day trust him with my life. The only reason I stopped going to him is because I moved out of State. I am 59 yes old today and if anything thing we're to happen on a serious level, he would be the first one I would call for advise.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have seen Dr. Crane periodically since the early 1990s for breast issues. Besides being an expert at breast ultrasound, he has always been very caring and gentle. Once, when I was short on money he sent samples to the labs at his own expense. I trust him and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

worst experience of my life.Could not have been treated more roughly .still dealing with it.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Crane delivered both of our daughters. Our experience has been more than excelent. He is very commited to his patients, very kind and extremely knowledgeable. He is the best OBGYN

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

he was wonderful. had a miscarriage. then became pregnant and dr. crane saw me thorughout the pregnancy and delivered me. always freindly, very knowledgable. call back and then again to check on you. felt very calm in his hands. wonderful experience. can't say the same for ceders sinai.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Paul Crane is the best doctor ever. He helped me through a terrible miscarriage and then encouraged me to get pregnant again and he delivered my two high risk (due to age) pregnancies. He will meet you in his office at any hour of the day or night. Returns all calls asap and saw me almost every day during the last few months of my pregnancies. He is amazing. I'm shocked that anyone would feel differently!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

His staff gossips; no one likes that. Why no insurance? There must be a reason. It's a bit creepy. Our experience was not good; it wasn't horrible. He was late. He wasn't helpful with discussing some big problems we ran into nor did he seem knowledgeable. The hospital staff had to explain things to us.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Crane is the very best Doctor. His is knowledgeable, has the best technology and equipment and makes me feel like I am in the best hands. He delivered my second child 2 years ago and now helps me with general gyn stuff. I have been to other gyn.'s and no one else comes close.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Paul H. Crane's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1969)

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Crane is charismatic and appears holistic in his desire. However for the near $10,000 dollars the office staff are very poorly trained with poor etiquette a..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lovely and caring man. We are not a wealthy family. His service to us could not be better"

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "It appears from all of the comments I have read that, Dr Paul is gods gift to wealthy people! and if you don't have a lot of money he doesn't treat you very wel..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr Crane from the age of 17.5yrs old until I was 44 yes old. He is the best of the best Dr's in my opinion. He delivered all 3 of my children..."

October 17, 2014