Ratings for Dr. Stuart Wachter

As a patient of many years, I have come to consider Dr. Wachter as incredibly knowledgeable, caring, trustworthy, and kind. He has helped me through my long battle with chronic depression and with the lasting injuries of early emotional abuse. Over the years he has become much more attentive to his schedule while still remaining generous with his time. If you are suffering badly, he is worth whatever the wait may be.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

It has been some time since I have seen Dr. Wachter, but based on other people's comments, nothing's changed. He is incredibly rude in that he is never on time, and I don't mean by 5 or 10 minutes. He is regularly late by 30-45 minutes. He is very knowledgeable and if you want to wait that long every time you see him, then by all means, give him a call. I found other psychiatrists that are just as good, so I left.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I love this guy! Although he probably holds an unassailable world record for unpunctuality, he's worth every second spent reading old magazines in his waiting room, especially because he's devoting the lost time to a patient running over the fifty-minute hour, and next time that patient will be you. He's psychopharmacologically adept, personally empathic, very smart and just plain kind.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Wachter had given me the belief that anything can be worked on, if not fixed. He has a kind heart and professional manner and knows his profession. Thank you for being there for me Doc.! now doing well on my own.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Wachter has saved my life. I cannot rate him high enough. He is the best. Very knowlegable about medications, treatment options. He is kind, caring and congenial. While he may not be on time for appointments he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. Stuart Wachter's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med