Ratings for Dr. DAVID M. Bacha

I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Bacha since we moved from NY to NJ. I learned about him through a attachment parenting forum and I am so glad he was recommended. Dr. Bacha is such a caring doctor and capable of making my daughter feel at ease. Although it is a bit of a drive for us, it is definitely worthwhile. The entire staff is very respectful. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Bacha is by far the best pediatrician I've ever taken my child too. Very warm and caring, great bedside manner. Very open minded and willing to spend the time to talk with you. My son has been going to him for 12 years and I drive an hour just to see him. I wouldn't go anwhere else. I wish I could see him myself - I will be very sad when my son is too old to see him anymore!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

AWESOME doctor! Dr. Bacha is such a warm and loving doctor. Truly cares for his patients, My children have been with him for more than 12 yrs and wouldn't have them anywhere else. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. DAVID M. Bacha's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1978)