Ratings for Dr. Margaret S. Ravits

THE MOST CARING COMPASSIONATE COMPETENT DOCTOR ON PLANET EARTH

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Not to happy with the treatment after the fact in terms of billing. I was a cash patient and I asked for all costs upfront and paid them for it. Next thing you know I get a bill for another 55.00, and when I called to inquired, you would have thought I was talking to a bunch of thugs. Very hard tones and attitudes. I was transferred to multiple people, including finally, the "billing department," where they were intent on educating me on their procedures--when they could barely read what they had charged or what the procedure was. I did not expect to have to deal with a bunch of thuggish people on the phone in trying to resolve something. I won't be going to this office again.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Worst office staff.....they are so rude and disrespectful!! When are doctor's going to realize that the desk staff is a representation of them, and people's first impression of their office. I walked out of there and will never go back!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr Ravits is an amzaing doctor! very knowledgeable and kind. I recommend her to all of my friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I was very surprised to read the other reviews here. My kids and I have been going to Dr. Ravits for years. Dr. Ravits is very caring, knowlegeable, helpful, and good with patients of all ages. My doctor recommended that I see Dr. Ravits for a skin condition years ago since she has been in practice for many, many years and has a lot of experience. I had such a good experience that I recommend her to all my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

My husband made an appointment with Dr Abdulla but when he got there was told Dr Abdulla was not there but Ravits said she would take him. He only wanted something on his face evaluated and all Dr Ravits did was swab it with alcohol, didn't even use the eye piece, and says "Oh I would have it biopsied". We don't have insurance and just wanted reassurance that this was not cancerous looking. I previously saw Dr. Abdulla and Dr. Boachi in this office and got much more attention than my husband got from Dr. Ravits. On top of that when we called to make the appointment the office manager was rude and rattled off costs for biopsies which we had no intention of having done yet. Don't recommend this office due to bate and switch.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Had a 4:00 appt. for my 5 year old, waited 1 1/2 hours, saw Dr. Ravits for about 2 min. She was so frazzled and all over the place, very rushed! Worst experience I have ever had with a Dr. I did not even get a diagnoses, just some over the counter cream! I would never recommend this Dr. or this office

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

As with all dermatologists you have to wait to see her for one hour or longer, and then she only spends with you 2 minutes. She doesn't even listen to you, because she is in such a rush to get to the next patient. Waste of time!! I can't wait to find a normal dermatologist!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Margaret S. Ravits's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)