Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Zaboski

OFFICE STAFF IS HORRINDUS!!!! I think they get hired from the welfare to work program because they certainly behave as if they have never worked and don't know the meaning of professionalism. Terrible staff!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Z, as I call him is a great dr.He was the only Dr. that took a chance on me and tried new medication that fit my SYMPTOMS and not my DIAGNOSIS.For example I have every symptom of Lupus but because the main blood test would result in positive and negative results no doctor wanted to chance it.Dr. Z gave me a Lupus medication and I'm not at 100%,but I'm NO WHERE near all the medication I used to take just because he took the time to listen to me and took a chance that this certain medication just might work.I will always be so grateful to him,I can remember that my body could not function immediately after waking in the morning,only after 1 hour after medication,I wouldn't know what to do if I had to go back to that place again.I highly recommend him and if you happen to see this Dr. Z, God Bless you, thank you.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Takes a very good care of his patients. His knowledge level is very good.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

I have been a patient for 12 years and I cannot say enough about Dr. Zaboski. He is very open minded, takes time to explain diagnoses/treatments and doesn't have the typical "I'm the doctor, you're just the patient" attitude other doctors seem to have. Wait time varies, I refuse to make a morning appt as he sometimes runs late w/hospital rounds. Thursdays are his late nights.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

he has a wonderful bedside manner. However takes calls during your appt. and does not read any incoming reports from other Drs that are sent to him. I have found he did not read bloodwork results and when complaining of ailments he just placated me. The things that were found later were life threatening. I think he has too many patients. I no longer go there.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Michael R. Zaboski's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Elizabeth, NJ