Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Matelic

Dr. Matelic has operated on me twice. My right knee 14 years ago and left shoulder in Jan. 2017. Dr. Matelic is professional, caring and helpful. He and his staff have taken the time to answer every question that my wife and I have ever had. They will return phone calls in a timely manner and have help with FML reports back to my company. My shoulder surgery was worse than the MRI showed and Dr. Matelic had warned me before hand that since my MRI was 3 years old, that there maybe be other damage that has happened in waiting. Mr. Matelic has be spot on with my recovery, physical therapy and amount of pain I would experience. Dr. Matelic expects me to have a full recovery so I can return to work and playing golf! Also, would like to say that the OAM physical therapy staff is wonderful, especially Kim Tucker. I've gone to other physical therapy places and I would go back here in a minute.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Matelic was very compassionate and actually cared about my problem taking the time to help me figure it out and get it fixed so I could be back to normal.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Amazing Dr. My shoulder was operated on approximately 12 years ago. I have not had any issues with it since the operation. He took a chance on me when no one else would. I am forever gratefuI. It would be an honor to thank him in person. Barbara Kukin

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Thomas M. Matelic's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)