Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth B. Golpira

I was referred to this office by a good friend who was a nurse there. I'm pregnant with twins so I wanted an OB doctor/ practice that was very knowledgable and experienced with multiples. While the other doctors are great Golpira falls way below. I came in with my husband and had a concern regarding very painful hip and back pain. She didn't let me even finish before telling me in a very condescending way "to just get over it and I'm thin so I'm healthy" Well I have a long history of hip problems and my other doctors have sent me to physical therapy and such. The 2nd time I saw her I had questions on c-sections because of the positions of the twins. She was rude and very disrespectful! She preformed a quick ultrasound and said the babies had change positions which they hadn't!!! The ultrasound tech confirmed they hadn't budged. How can you trust or like a doctor who can't even read a sonogram?!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Golpira delivered my daughter via c-section, and I have had many office with her during my preganancy and several since. She is very kind, attentive and knowledgeable. She and the nurses made the birth of my daughter a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Should not be practicing medicine. Lost a little girl and my family is still in the hospital 2 weeks later.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Doesn't listen to her patients. Pretty condescending. Nothing you tell her is going to matter because she already knows everything. Their office is far, far too overbooked, so hopefully you'll never have an emergency or need immediate care -- I was in intense pain and told it'd be two weeks.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

MY EXPERIENCE WAS JUST GREAT. I WAS REFERRED TO HER FOR SURGERY WHICH WENT ABSOLUTELY PERFRECT. HER CARING DEMEANOR AND CONCERN TOOK AWAY ANY FEARS THAT I MAY HAVE HAD. SHE CLEARLY EXPLAINED WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND SHARED IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK TO MY FAMILY WHICH WAS VERY REASSURING.UPON MY FOLLOW-UP VISIT I WAS GIVEN ALL THE DETAILS AND EXPECTATIONS OF WHAT WAS TO HAPPEN. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN JUST AS IT WAS EXPLAINED. NO PROBLEMS. THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE. I AM RECOMMENDING A FRIEND TO SEE HER. THE OFFICE VISIT WAS A LITTLE LONG BUT NOT UNUSUAL. THE STAFF WAS KIND AND FRIENDLY WHICH MADE THE VISIT MORE PLEASANT.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

My physician referred me to this office, not this doctor but this is who I was able to see at the time. I was greeted & asked to fill out paperwork & brought back by a nurse who was laughing with other nurses about another coworker. She asked me my info. in a waiting room in the back area then I was told to wait a few minutes for the doctor. When it was my turn, Dr. Golpira introduced herself, very friendly and warm, seemed genuine. She welcomed me to the office, then she sent me off to a room to get my full examination done. Whenever i would ask a question she would SHHH me until she finished her thought and said what she needed to, multiple times actually. I found that quite rude! Then, the young lady who is their phlebotomist did not know where my vein in my left arm was and stuck it around a few times; OUCH! then finally went over to my right arm & apologized for not looking first!? Their booking is terrible; not accommodating at all-expect WEEKS before you can be seen-so I left!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth B. Golpira's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1999)

AARP