Ratings for Dr. Christina Lee

I am pregnant with my second child, and just like the first time around, Dr. Lee and her staff have been kind, supportive, and helpful. Dr. Lee is always excited about my pregnancy and future baby, and she has a no-nonsense approach to medicine that I appreciate. The first time around, she was thoughtful and patient as I shared my worries about childbirth, and she offered empathetic and helpful advice. She also respectfully and professionally responded to my (admittedly) granola-birth plan. This time around, she is still patient at each appointment, responding to my questions and never rushing me, though there are definitely not as many questions as there were the first time. The admitting nurse is always nice and super enthusiastic about my growing belly. I have had only pleasant experiences at this facility, and I recommend it highly. I chose Dr. Lee based on the referral of two friends, and I have since referred two other friends to her office. We are all very satisfied with the care and respect we are given.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

My experience with the staff was very pleasant. Jackie was always very nice on the phone and the gal behind the desk was very attentive and nice. But my problem was with Dr. Lee, I've been looking for a good OBGYN and finally decided on Dr. Christina Lee. I'm starting to go through menopause and wanted to explore my options. I arrived 15 minutes early as requested, (even though I had filled my paperwork out at home) but the total wait time from my appointment time was 45 minutes. From the minute Dr. Lee came into the examining room, he was very abrupt and rushed. She greeted me with, " What can I help you with" (even though I filled out the reasons I was there on the forms), I felt like I had just walked into Best Buy.. I proceeded to tell her why I was there but she continued to interrupt me. I never fully explained my symptoms/concerns because she never gave me a chance. Her questions were very quick and each time I'd go to answer she would cut me off. Then she jumped up and said, "Well think about what you want to do and I'll see you next time." Even though I wasn't finished discussing my concerns. This happened to be a morning appointment but clearly she was already behind because she rushed to get me out. I would expect a OBGYN to have better bed side manners and take the time to get to know a first time patient. I won't be returning..

Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Lee is great, very competent and empathetic. Her staff are terrible and I'm afraid it's reflected poorly on her. I worked front/back office medical for a few years so I know that insurance companies have squeezed so many extra patients on the roster with ever decreasing reimbursement. It makes it next to impossible to accept insurance (vs cash pay) and have high grade staff. I'm 14 weeks pregnant & she's literally the best ob/gyn I've ever been to. She's one of the few Dr.'s willing to let me do a vaginal birth after c-section, and made me feel good about my choice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

This is one of the best OB/GYNs I have ever been to. She met with me before I was in "the gown" and talked with me, answered my questions. During the exam, there was no pain which was wonderful since with other doctors, it was kind of painful when the spreader went in.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Lee is extremely professional and a superb obgyn. She helped me tremendously through a difficult pregnancy, very prompt when something was wrong. Definitely recommended. If I were pregnant again I would choose dr. Lee again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

RUN AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR! Christina Lee has the WORST attitude and bedside manner. When you are having a baby, you need someone that is supportive, not a robot that treats you like you're just another number. I switched to Dr. Clayton and could not be happier. Things she did wrong (there are a million): 1) when she comes into the room she doesn't even look at you! she just says, "Ok, your BP is normal, these are the tests I need you to do. See you in 4 weeks." then proceeds to leave without letting you ask questions! With my nursing knowledge, I did not have a bunch of questions, but when I would try to ask things such as, "can I get a list of recommended pediatricians from you?" she got REALLY annoyed and said,"you are waaaaaay ahead of yourself. we will discuss this at another time." RUDE! 2) At 8 weeks pregnant, no heartbeat was heard at first. Dr. Lee came in, and after a few minutes of doing an US she gasped and said, "it's alive!" Really?! no compassion, NOTHING. Again...run

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Christina Lee is such a good doctor. She made me feel very at ease throughout my pregnancy and was always so helpful and knowledgable with any questions or concerns I had. When it was time for me to have my baby it was late in the evening and nobody thought I was going to have my baby until around 3am but instead my baby wanted to come out sooner than that and Dr. Lee came back into the hospital after going home just to deliver my baby at 9:54 pm that night. She is the best and cares for her patients and their baby's :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Very concerned, called to follow up with me. Very caring and interested!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Christina Lee for 5 years, in fact just seen her 10/28/2011, and I've found my visits pleasant. There've been maybe 2 times in the years I've been to her office that the staff had to change my appointment while Dr. Lee was called to deliver a baby, however I was always scheduled back the same day. I've found Dr. Lee to not only be professional, but personable as we discussed things such as family, my grandkids etc. Would I recommend her, abosolutely. If I wasn't pleased with her or her staff my comments would be much different.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

I WAS pregnant 4 weeks. I was having pelvic cramps, back pain and vaginal spotting for a week. I tried to get an appointment with dr. Christina Lee but the earliest was in 3 weeks. i scheduled an appointment with her Nurse Practitionner. She wan't GENTLE AT ALL!. First of, I was seen 45minutes after my appointment time. Then , she didn't eant to examine me saying: " We are thigh in our shedule!" I told her: "I didn't pay 35$ to hear you talk.. you need to examine me!" She did. She shoved the COLD METALLIC speculum and wasn't even looking to what she was doing. She was done in 15 sec. the staff was rude and not helpful! Afterthat day, I transfer my care to a different OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Christina Lee's Credentials

• Korean

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Workers Comp