Ratings for Dr. Alan J. McBride

I changed from an incompetent pediatrician that I was ASSIGNED to that dabled in internal medicine. I would grade Dr. McBride A- and I am a tough grader when it comes to physicians. He works me in if I have a serious ailement as I am in poor health.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

He is the best doctor I have ever seen! Great bedside manner, prompt, caring, knowledgeable, informed, understanding! While the office was crowded and not at all fancy, the kindness and professionalism of him and his staff more than made up for the "old fashioned" office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. McBride always takes time to listen and will research something if he's not sure. He has no problem refering me to someone else if he thinks they could help me better. He is very caring and very professional. Sherman is blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

He takes his time with each patient, regardless of age or complaint. He listens and researches before prescribing. Excellent physician!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

He is vert nice & cares about his patience but stays pretty full.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Alan J. McBride's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1985)