Ratings for Dr. Albert Nault

my son's circumcision also had to be redone when he was 3 yrs old. i only had him deliver me because his partner was not on call when i delivered.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Just a Great Doctor delivered two of my children,I thought he had a great bedside manor and he akways put me at ease,and his staff was as wonderful as he was

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Nault was on call and close to retirement when my son was born on Christmas Eve. He had absolutely the worst bedside manner. When he was repairing the episiotomy, I told him I could feel it. He said I couldn't and went to continue. That next needle pierce made me jump and that's when he asked the nurse to numb the area. When he circumcised my son, he made rude comments about the size of my baby's penis. We also had to have the circumcision redone when my son was 6 months old because it had been done incorrectly. I understand that he probably did not want to be there on Christmas Eve, (neither did I!), but that's no excuse for his behavior!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Doctor nault was a great doctor. He was always on time and very old school medicine but good at it too. He would provide you with his home phone number and be at your beck and call 24/7 what doctor does that? I miss him everyday. He was always smiling and one of the most down to earth doctors ever. The world lost a good doctor the day he retireed. He was always pleasant and so was his staff. Very professional and I know his partners are all as professional as he is so I would recommend comprehensive womans care to all in need of a great doctors office.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Nault was my ob/gyn and MD for over 30 years - I started seeing him at age 19. He managed 2 high risk pregnancies for me and never, ever mid-diagnosed a condition or "dismissed" my concerns when I felt something was just "not right." In 30 years, he never missed a call back to me, fought the health insurance companies when I needed emergency surgery, and has waited up until 2 in the morning for me to call him back. Since he's retired, I feel as though there is nobody watching over me. God forbid, if I should become seriously ill or need surgery, I'll be banging on his front door, handing him the scaple and telling him "either un-retire" for this one, supervise the procedure, or I'm doin it myself!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Nault is the most compassionate gbyn I have ever went to. He delivered both of my children. I have been going to him for 30 years and got to know a lot about his family, and he, of course, knows a lot about mine. He helped me through many problems over the years. He has always went above and beyond in recommending other doctors for me and my family. As far as I'm concerned, there is NO OTHER BETTER GYN THAN DR. NAULT. He's the best and I'm frightened to think about him retiring. Dr. Nault is not the young macho doctors you see today. He doesn't think he's all that and spends a lot of time with his patients. I have a daughter who has had gyn problems and he kept me informed also. He's the greatest! I'll never find another gyn like him. No use to even try.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr Nault is a great doctor. I have been going to him for years. Delivered all 3 of my children and has helped through tramatic situations. He has been my lifesaver. I also worked at the hospitals he worked out of and from a professional viewpoint he is very knowledgable. Better than most, and I have worked with all of them. Yes sometimes it can seem like he has a little bit of a harsh bedside manner but what would rather have? Some doctor who is smiley and fake who doesn't know what he is doing or a doctor who you know is going to give you the best possible care. You can completely trust him! Plus he has the best staff around.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

he was alright, better than my last dr. he is quick to the point when he's working, but some of the information he gave me (by word of mouth) was either outdated or just plain wrong, im not sure which. i trusted him but then looking back at what he said and what ive researched im not so sure about him anymore. i am thinking about switching just because i like to feel like my doctor is telling me the right information! (ive never had any kids, so i dont know about those other gals, but i have had surgery with him and he was a-ok with me then! twice, actually.) im 23 now and have been going to the gyno since i was 16, and he knows all of my issues, so im nervous to go to someone else and share all of my records around and such, but, i am not so sure if i feel as comfortable now as i did, say, this time last year. its a scary feeling.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Wow, was I surprised to read the reviews on Dr. Nault. I went to him 25 years ago, and came back to him 3 years ago because I had so much trouble with other gyns. He always sets aside time to talk about issues I'm having and he's very quick doing the routin pap smear, which I appreciate. I think he's probably seen every female condition there is and I definitely trust his judgement. I'm so sorry that other women's experiences have not been what I have had.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

The first poster took the words right out of my mouth- very mean and absolutely no bedside manner!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006