You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Schwartz

This 5/5 review - very belated - is for the ablation for atrial fibrillation by Dr Alan B Schwartz - which changed my life! I was otherwise young and healthy but started to get shortness of breath with any exertion - even walking up stairs! It didn't make sense! Finally the shortness of breath - with accompanying urinary urgency! - happened in my Internist's office. Ekg showed atrial fibrillation! I was ultimately referred to Dr Alan B Schwartz whose ablation procedure eliminated the AFib! That was in 2012! Ever since I run, swim, play tennis etc etc without accompanying shortness of breath and accompanying urinary urgency! Yay! This experience with Dr Alan B Schwartz, his staff, and the Sutter Health Mills Peninsula was, quite frankly, flawless.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

After 18 plus years I decided to change my Cardiology Group to the Palo Alto Medical Cardiology Group. I needed a Pacemaker and Dr. Scwhartz implanted it. I am totally satisfied in my move and would recommend Dr. Schwartz to anyone needing a Pacemaker.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Alan B. Schwartz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This 5/5 review - very belated - is for the ablation for atrial fibrillation by Dr Alan B Schwartz - which changed my life! I was otherwise young and healthy b..."

February 14, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=415592'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

March 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=415592'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Alan" to "Alan B."

April 8, 2012