Ratings for Dr. Josh M. Randall

I have been with Dr Randall for almost two years and he has been always knowledgeable and caring in diagnosing my problems and answering my concerns. When left with only the surgical option, I didn't feel pressured to proceed and was impressed by his surgical experience explanation of the probable outcome. The surgery and post-op care was excellent. I have never had a problem making appointments and his staff are equally responsive and caring. I would highly recommend Dr Randall.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I found him excellent. He took all the time I needed to answer questions from me and my partner. He and his staff were excellent in every way. I trust him completely and I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I have taken the time to read others' comments and will give you my experience. I have no complaints about the wait time because when I needed extra time he gave it to me, even though it would put him behind schedule. His bedside manner is excellent. He takes the time to assist his elderly patients get in and out of chairs and even get dressed. I was shocked when I first saw him help my family member. He did not just stand there and watch me do it. He does take the time to explain any surgery and is not quick to push surgery on you. He will take the time to answer phone calls from Patient's family members who have questions. It is true that his staff can be better about getting messages to him. He does take action when I have complained. What I find to speak volumes is that hospital nurses send their family members to see him. This means that they have witnessed first can the kind of doctor that he is. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr Randall and his staff fails to return calls. Scheduled me for a wrong blood test.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Randall is all too eager to get you in and out and move on without being as thorough as you may think a doctor should be. When I inquired about a surgery he was eager to proceed without discussing concerns. There are long delays in the waiting room as well as follow up care, if you get it at all. I felt like a number. Multiple times Randall didn't follow up and didn't return phone calls when I tried to followed up on my own. Is his time too valuable for medicare patients or does he just pick and chose which phone calls to return and when to follow up or just ignore? I had to wait for test results and medication for weeks when test results are available typically in 48 hours. This happened more than once or twice. He blamed his staff. How many times will you accept a doctor blaming his staff for lack of care? Boo, hiss!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Randall has done surgery on my young son and i have nothing but the best to say about him. He is excellent with my son and very patient. He is not quick to do surgery and i like that, I never have a long wait while i am there. I highly reccomend Dr. Randall

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

He created major problems with a kindey stone removal and refused to see me afterwards

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Never returned calls to confirm the appt. or that they had retrieved the previous applicable Urology files. Like too too many doctors, assumes the world revolves around them.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Treated me for Prostititus and bladder infection .. it was the best "doctor" experience I had. Excellent manners and very informative ... I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Randall.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

BEWARE !! All about the money not patient care. The doctor has too many patients and generally the wait is 1 1/2 hours and they treat this as if its expected.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Josh M. Randall's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1999)