Ratings for Dr. Pamela Herrington

Always seems certain that you are doing something wrong and that's what caused your problems. Not very good people skills. Waited more than 25 minutes after the nurse came in before seeing the dr the most recent visit. Have never had a visit take less than an hour. Find any other dr, just not her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Please trust myself & the other people who rated Dr. Herrington on this site. STAY AWAY from this one. She absolutely has control issues. She absolutely insisted I see her every 2-3 mos. Then, if didn't do as she said, she would not renew my standing medications. P.s. None of them needed monitoring. This woman is so controlling, however she could not diagnose herself out of a paper bag! Never have I ever been so rudely treated by a physician, especially when I questioned her. Nobody needs to put up with that. By the way, check her credentials. Education mediocre at best.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

For years I went to this practice, and one day I was told the P.A. I used to see, retired. I was from then on seen by Dr. Herrington. Never in my life was I ever treated so bad by a professional. This doctor performed test on me with out my knowledge or concent(drug test), she also told my pharmacy I had a drug problem. This doctor grabed my child and shook him for driving a matchbox car too loud during a check up. This doctor also threatened me that, no other doctor would take me because of what is in my file(that she put there), due to a auto accident I was in, where I had broke my back. This woman has serious issues. I am a Federal Officer and never abused a drug in my life. However, I could not make her believe different, and every test she did was negitive for drugs. Finally I broke free from her, and my new doctor is baffeled by the notes she put into my file. Doctor Beware!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Pam Herrington seems somewhat knowledgeable but her attitude is poor, she is condescending, arrogant and very judgemental. You get the feeling she doesn't want to be around the common people and doesn't seem overly concerned with your health. There are better MD's in Williamsport that are much more down to earth and more attentive to their patients concerns.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

If you believe in the patient’s right to make his or her own medical decisions, this is not the doctor for you. She tried to force me to have a particularly invasive and dangerous test by threatening to withhold treatment for an unrelated condition, threatened that I “would never get good medical treatment” if I refused her order and angrily stormed out of the office in the middle of an exam and never returned. I was shocked. Forcing me to do as she wanted seemed to become a control issue with her. She abruptly dismissed my concerns on the two occasions I tried to voice them. I later learned more than half of all patients, including doctors themselves, refuse to have the test she tried to insist I have. When it was learned that I needed surgery, she actually gloated, grinned gleefully and said, “I told you so.” Three times. Then she likened my upcoming surgery to a procedure done with livestock. This woman is arrogant, rude and has way too many “issues”. I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to talk over the issue as much as needed. Doesn't rush you through the appointment.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Pamela Herrington's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1989)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.