Ratings for Dr. Benjamin T. England

I first saw him for severe anxiety and was given 15 (.5mg) Lorazepam. I was never told that I need to consider therapy or other long term medication. I refilled my medication 2 times, each time he made me feel like a drug abuser. I ended up changing doctors in Madrona. At my first appointment with the new doctor, Dr. England's nurse, Shannon, made some rude comments about me and changing doctors. Dr. England lacks bedside manner, is uncaring, dismissive, arrogant, and just a plain waste of time. Both my husband and I saw him and recommend no one else does.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

My Husband and I had this Physician since he came to Bellingham. Our Problems were complicated. He stablized us and we were so sad when he left.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. England dismissed my problem with PMDD (he never even suggested I had PMDD) and I remained debilitated for 2 weeks a month until I found an endocronologist that was able to help me and refer me to an acupuncturist....my life has changed since then. Dr. England is arrogant and dismissive.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Went to him regarding a sharp pain in my side, was more concerned with my visit three months earlier. Told me nothing was wrong. Found out two days later that I was pregnant and had a miscarriage. He is a horrid doctor and has always treated me like I am a n idiot.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Benjamin T. England's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)