Ratings for Dr. Joanne L. Christie

I met Dr Christie 10 years ago when I was looking for a new dr. Unhappy with previous one and Dr Christie was fairly new to area and on insurance list. She is the best dr I have ever had. Totally concerned about all aspects of health (heart problems) as well as making sure emotionally Im doing Ok. Has always been there to answer questions and has even helped to get insurance problems and prescription benefits straight. Regina her nurse is also the best. They both go hand in hand for great service.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

My wife saw her once and recommended her to me. I recently turned 50 and needed a fifty year old checkup after seeing a doctor once or twice in my adult life. I expected to get a physical and blood work. But she never gave me a physical. I was going to find another doctor but was given the advice to ask her instead. She first told me she gave me a physical when she didn't (I had my shoes on the whole time). Then she told me a physical wasn't necessary because it doesn't show anything anyway. Then she said she couldn't give me one until I got my lipids and blood pressure under control. But she magnanimously offered to give me one - but only if I thought it was absolutely necessary. She then told me I should direct my questions to her nurse because she wasn't paid for that. The thing is, I had some issues I needed to discuss with her but couldn't because she wouldn't give me a physical. I feel like I came in with top notch insurance and credit, yet was treated like an untouchable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Very good Doctor takes time to answer your questions. Gives sound medical advise.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

A very good physician. Has the gift of commom sense as well as medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Joanne L. Christie's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1997)