Ratings for Dr. Kenneth L. Cherry

I think he has a lot of experience with knee replacements and am over all satisfied...didn't connect with him personally but some people love him. But he did a good job on my knees.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Cherry just completed my second hip replacement. I couldn't be more satisfied with him. Very knowledgeable, very helpful and willing to work with others as I had to ask him to reschedule around kidney surgery. Dr. Cherry is my choice for any other orthopedic problems I may encounter. Both he and his staff are top notch. Thank you Dr. Cherry and staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

worst doctor I ever had. Lied to me repeatedly for one year. I had a broken hip bone from his first operation which he "fixed" but then improperly placed the same prosthesis which never bonded to the bone and then I got two bone infections. He finally told me to see another doctor if I did not trust him. Do not trust him....

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr Cherry replaced 2 Knees for me and I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. Cherry is a very good surgeon. He does minimally invasive surgery for hip replacement. I had complications, the top of my femur broke. Dr. Cherry fixed it during a second operation a week later, but now my leg is 1 inch shorter than before the second operation. My advice is, if something goes wrong, seek another surgeon that does revision hip surgery every day. Dr. Cherry is too good at what he does, and does not have much experience in fixing things.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Kenneth L. Cherry's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)

Oxford