You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric N. Hoeper

Dr. Hoeper is by far the best doctor I've had. It was sad to know he moved from the Arlington Heights office. He's one of the few out there. I can only say I will travel a few extra miles to be seen by him. Well worth the drive. Keep up the Good work DOC...!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Hoeper is the greatest! As a registered nurse myself, I can tell you that he is one of the kindest and caring physicians that I have ever known!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr Hoeper is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable, listens to my concerns and needs, answers the questions honestly and discusses solutions. Dr Hoeper is caring and never rushes through an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Hoeper is professional and direct. He is knowledgeable without seeming arrogant. He was overseeing some newer doctors during my visit and was very professional. He had some slightly bad news for me about a chronic injury but offered alternatives and kept the mood positive.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I have been to many doctors and this doctor actually answered all of my questions. Usually the doctors I have been to in the past act as if they are rushed. In essence, they overbook patients. For my experience, the staff was great and he presented options for treatment and I would say go to him and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Hoeper for almost 2 years now. He is the best doctor i've ever had. He listens. He recommends solutions. He's a great guy too. If I need a referral, he is willing to give it. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Hoeper was very informative. He took time to expain things to us. He was very through, and we made a follow up appointment with him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I am very happy with Dr. Eric Hoeper. I got an appointment in a short notice with him. He is knowledage, answered all my questions, provided right background for the decision making and also provided the right diagnosis. He is also pretty amicable. I will surely go back to him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Hoeper actually listens! He takes time with his patients, isn't rushed to get out of the room, and is very knowledgeable. Office staff is polite and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Eric N. Hoeper's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoeper is by far the best doctor I've had. It was sad to know he moved from the Arlington Heights office. He's one of the few out there. I can only say I..."

May 12, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Eric" to "Eric N."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "ARLINGTON HEIGHTS" to "Arlington Hts"

August 12, 2013