Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Lerman

very pleased with Dr Lerman ...I was shocked he called me personally about test results...now that is a caring Dr

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have relied on Dr. Lerman's advice and treatemnt for over 6 years now and have found him to be a top-notch physician who knows his business and cares about his patients. He has saved me a lot of money over the years and calls me personally when he feels it to be necessary. His staff are always cordial, respectful and take great pains to get to know patients. And his treatments have been effective! When I first started treatment for ulcerative colitis, I was virtually unable to work a full-time job because of the disease. After 6 years with Dr. Lerman, I continue to be healthy,strong and able to tackle anything!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr. Lerman is truly kind, caring and compassionate! He listens to every word you say..without feeling rushed or intimidated. I am so glad that I found him!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I didn't see him as a patient, but I am a nurse that works with him. He is very nice to the nursing staff and his patients. He was even very nice to a new graduate nurse that made an error, delaying a procedure.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

As a physician, it is easier to recognize a good doctor. Dr. Lerman is competent and caring. He is a wonderful gastroenterologist and a great doctor. It is always worth waiting for him and he never shortchanges a patient. He treats each person as if their problem was his only concern. Lerman is great.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Lerman, by far, one of the best GI doctor in the NY area. He diagnosed my problem and treated it with the most carrying way. I am feeling so much better right now.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

I went to Dr. Lerman for a colonoscopy after my wife had a good experience with him. He and his staff were very helpful, thorough, friendly and informative. Dr. Lerman made a point of calling me on a weekend to reassure me that an anomaly found during my test was nothing to worry about. An overall good experience, especially considering the dreaded nature of one's first colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Have to wait along time in waiting room. Takes time to talk with you so you understand conditions.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Alan S. Lerman's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Ameritas