Ratings for Dr. Timothy M. Downing

He diagnosed my son correctly when others failed love him

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Downing was my pediatrician and now cares for my children. I love him! On the otherhand his office is not what it used to be. He has many doctors working with him and you have to take who you get. It has become very impersonal. I do not recommend Meadville pediatrics because of their lack of caring. The checkout secretary is VERY rude also.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

He is the a great Dr. Had many great years there. To bad kids have to leave when they grow up.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

He has taken care of both of my boys since they were babies. He is wonderful, helpful, informative, personable,and great with my children. My husband usually has to take my children to their appts due to our shifts and is extremely happy when he has Dr Downing who does not hesitate to sit and discuss any questions that my husband might have. Wonderful doctor for children, a respectable and trustful person for parents!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Very thorough, helpful and patient. He is great with our children. Would not hesitate to ask for him by name. Awesome guy!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Timothy M. Downing's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal