Ratings for Dr. Peter S Verrill

Good bedside manner, gentle, and very informative, couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have gone to Dr.Verrill for over twenty years. He is my primary care physician, and makes sure I do my best to stay healty. He sees to it I have all of my well woman care taken care of yearly. Great personality. He doesnt force any meds on you, and gives you the pros and cons of each so you can make your own decisiion

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I ACTUALLY STOPPED SEEING THIS DR AFTER HE WANTED TO DO A PAINFUL D&C IN HIS OFFICE - THAT IS VERY UNUSUAL AND IS ALMOST ALWAYS DONE UNDER ANASTESIA. ALL HE SEEMED TO CARE ABOUT WAS THE FACT THAT I WAS OVERWEIGHT. I STOPPED GOING TO HIM, AND NEVER RESCHEDULED, AND I WAS HARASSED BY LETTERS IN THE MAIL THREATENING FOR HIM TO DROP ME AS A PATIENT. THANK GOD! IM THE ONE WHO DROPPED HIM!! I SEE DR ALKASS IN THE AREA NOW, WHO IS VERY KIND AND PROFESSIONAL. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

This doctor was very rude and a total ass as I went through my miscarriage. He yelled at me and was very uncaring. He also prescribed meds that led to severe health complications. I Would NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Very knowledgeable in his field, very easy going. Keeps you on track with female check ups that are important to your health. Better than my primary care doctor at keeping me healthy.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

HES OK!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Peter S Verrill's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Winter Haven, FL