Ratings for Dr. Eric T. Mizuno

Can't say enough about Dr Eric Mizuno My family been seeing Dr Mizuno for over 20 some years ( back when he was younger and I was too) LoL But on a serious note Dr Mizuno is thee best doctor around his knowledge & his expertise caring & truly for his patients He is definitely a one of a kind....& his love for humanity is amazing ...... I could go on & on about him...... He is most definitely my choice for my health care......... I know I'm in good hands...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I wish he was my specialists. I do need someone who is great with patients like him .there's no more doctors out here like him.. We need a doctors who cares about their patients.. That's plus in my book..

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

this was one of the most worst experiences that I ever had in a doctors office I had to wait in the small cramped waiting room for over an hour and the staff was very unpleasant and when I finally got to see the doctor he just asked me what was wrong and what I needed very unprofessional I just got up and left

Submitted May 18, 2015

He needs to watch his fowl language. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Mizuno for more than 10 years. I had an appointment in mid November and explained that I was leaving the country for 1 year and needed to get my meds and treatment squared away prior to leaving. After not hearing back for 4 weeks, 2 emails and 2 phone calls I found out that he had left his practice to move to Transitional Medicine. I was never notified and I had to start over with a new doctor. It cost me time and money. For this reason I have to give Mizuno and NMPG the lowest grade possible for their commitment to their patients care and customer service.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Best doctor ever. I wish I would have found him years ago. Eric is easy to talk to, genuinely concerned with my total well being. Punctual, efficient, very knowledgable. Stays current with research, provides multple options for my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr Mizuno is the best doctor i have ever had, When I moved out of IL i changed DOCTORS due to travel, It didn't last very long, I came back to Dr Mizuno and will never leaves again

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Like the other reviews, all I have to say is that Mizuno Rocks. Amazing doctor, and would be totally bummed if I couldn't go to him. Cares about people and is a very good listener and thoughful doctor. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Eric T. Mizuno's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough about Dr Eric Mizuno My family been seeing Dr Mizuno for over 20 some years ( back when he was younger and I was too) LoL But on a serious ..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "best people Dr anywhere!!he cares about his patients and not about the money!!willing to do what ever it takes to help you!!"

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish he was my specialists. I do need someone who is great with patients like him .there's no more doctors out here like him.. We need a doctors who cares abo..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor he came and visited me at a hospital that he is not on staff at. He is wonderful. God Bless him. "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this was one of the most worst experiences that I ever had in a doctors office I had to wait in the small cramped waiting room for over an hour and the staff wa..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He needs to watch his fowl language. Unacceptable."

December 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Eric" to "Eric T."

June 21, 2012