Ratings for Dr. Eric T. Mizuno

Best Best ever... I was at another hospital and he came to see me and even though he was not on staff he made sure the doctors knew what to do.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

The best ever .......... I've recommended him to many of my friends..... If there is a problem you have believe me he has the answer or he will find it for you ..........I've been going to him for at least 14+ yrs Highly recommended He's the best......

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

it is 2 bad that i can not see this doctor, was told by office staff that they would accept my health insurance and guess what i went to make an appointment a couple of days later and they DO NOT accept my insurance... how can he accept all major medical insurance and mine is major and then tell me after saying they accept it that they did not accept it...

Submitted February 19, 2016

There is never a problem scheduling an appt. staff awesome...... And Dr Mizuno is extremely knowledgeable on any medical problem that you could possibly have and if not he will research your concern and will always provide you with a answer....My family has been seeing this Dr for over 15yrs..... I have and will continue to refer patients to him and without a doubt in my mind that they will find him as fine as a doctor that my family finds in him.... Highly recommend Roxanne Banowski Chicago, IL

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Can't say enough about Dr Eric Mizuno My family been seeing Dr Mizuno for over 20 some years ( back when he was younger and I was too) LoL But on a serious note Dr Mizuno is thee best doctor around his knowledge & his expertise caring & truly for his patients He is definitely a one of a kind....& his love for humanity is amazing ...... I could go on & on about him...... He is most definitely my choice for my health care......... I know I'm in good hands...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

best people Dr anywhere!!he cares about his patients and not about the money!!willing to do what ever it takes to help you!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I wish he was my specialists. I do need someone who is great with patients like him .there's no more doctors out here like him.. We need a doctors who cares about their patients.. That's plus in my book..

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Great doctor he came and visited me at a hospital that he is not on staff at. He is wonderful. God Bless him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

this was one of the most worst experiences that I ever had in a doctors office I had to wait in the small cramped waiting room for over an hour and the staff was very unpleasant and when I finally got to see the doctor he just asked me what was wrong and what I needed very unprofessional I just got up and left

Submitted May 18, 2015

He needs to watch his fowl language. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Eric T. Mizuno's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1989)

Oxford