Ratings for Dr. Eric T. Mizuno

The best ever .......... I've recommended him to many of my friends..... If there is a problem you have believe me he has the answer or he will find it for you ..........I've been going to him for at least 14+ yrs Highly recommended He's the best......

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

it is 2 bad that i can not see this doctor, was told by office staff that they would accept my health insurance and guess what i went to make an appointment a couple of days later and they DO NOT accept my insurance... how can he accept all major medical insurance and mine is major and then tell me after saying they accept it that they did not accept it...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

There is never a problem scheduling an appt. staff awesome...... And Dr Mizuno is extremely knowledgeable on any medical problem that you could possibly have and if not he will research your concern and will always provide you with a answer....My family has been seeing this Dr for over 15yrs..... I have and will continue to refer patients to him and without a doubt in my mind that they will find him as fine as a doctor that my family finds in him.... Highly recommend Roxanne Banowski Chicago, IL

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Can't say enough about Dr Eric Mizuno My family been seeing Dr Mizuno for over 20 some years ( back when he was younger and I was too) LoL But on a serious note Dr Mizuno is thee best doctor around his knowledge & his expertise caring & truly for his patients He is definitely a one of a kind....& his love for humanity is amazing ...... I could go on & on about him...... He is most definitely my choice for my health care......... I know I'm in good hands...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I wish he was my specialists. I do need someone who is great with patients like him .there's no more doctors out here like him.. We need a doctors who cares about their patients.. That's plus in my book..

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

this was one of the most worst experiences that I ever had in a doctors office I had to wait in the small cramped waiting room for over an hour and the staff was very unpleasant and when I finally got to see the doctor he just asked me what was wrong and what I needed very unprofessional I just got up and left

Submitted May 18, 2015

He needs to watch his fowl language. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Mizuno for more than 10 years. I had an appointment in mid November and explained that I was leaving the country for 1 year and needed to get my meds and treatment squared away prior to leaving. After not hearing back for 4 weeks, 2 emails and 2 phone calls I found out that he had left his practice to move to Transitional Medicine. I was never notified and I had to start over with a new doctor. It cost me time and money. For this reason I have to give Mizuno and NMPG the lowest grade possible for their commitment to their patients care and customer service.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Eric T. Mizuno's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best ever .......... I've recommended him to many of my friends..... If there is a problem you have believe me he has the answer or he will find it for you ..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "it is 2 bad that i can not see this doctor, was told by office staff that they would accept my health insurance and guess what i went to make an appointment a c..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is never a problem scheduling an appt. staff awesome...... And Dr Mizuno is extremely knowledgeable on any medical problem that you could possibly have an..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough about Dr Eric Mizuno My family been seeing Dr Mizuno for over 20 some years ( back when he was younger and I was too) LoL But on a serious ..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "best people Dr anywhere!!he cares about his patients and not about the money!!willing to do what ever it takes to help you!!"

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish he was my specialists. I do need someone who is great with patients like him .there's no more doctors out here like him.. We need a doctors who cares abo..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor he came and visited me at a hospital that he is not on staff at. He is wonderful. God Bless him. "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this was one of the most worst experiences that I ever had in a doctors office I had to wait in the small cramped waiting room for over an hour and the staff wa..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He needs to watch his fowl language. Unacceptable."

December 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Eric" to "Eric T."

June 21, 2012