Ratings for Dr. Gerald E. LaRochelle

he was rude and treated me like I annoyed him. discounts what I say. everything to in must fit in his theoys

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

My wife was treating with Dr. LaRochelle for approximately the last three months for an unknown pain to her left side. Dr. LaRochelle had an inconsistent demeanor towards my wife. Sometimes, he would show concern and empathy for her condition. Other times, he was irritable and condescending. He tried several tests to diagnose her problem then admitted that he had no idea what her condition was. He adjusted her pain medication to try to alleviate the pain, but then dropped the dosage without explanation. When my wife visited her Primary Care Physician, he notified my wife that LaRochelle stated in his notes that she had no sign of pain (as if she was faking the condition for pain killers). My wife has been very diligent in actively pursuing a cure for this condition, including having chest xrays, bone scans, sonograms, a colonoscopy, and an upper GI done. Why would he prescribe pain killers and administer a cortisone shot if she was not in pain? I would consider using another DR.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014