Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Myers

He always explains things really clearly and is very personable. I feel very confident with his care of my eyes. He is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I've always felt like I was in excellent care when in his office. The staff is always nice and I always feel comfortable calling in with questions that they answer without problems.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Outstanding, knowledgeable ophthalmologist. Excellent care and beside manner. I have recommended him to many of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

No wait. Very caring and knowledgable. I would recommend Dr. Myers without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I went to another doctor for years complaining of very dry eyes, it took him about 5 years to suggest putting in plugs. Then another problem occurred which he did not know what was causing it. He was out of the office one week when I needed to see an ophthalmologist and I was referred to Dr. Myers who diagnosed my problem within a few minutes. I won't see anyone else now. He is punctual, professional, and right on the spot as far as diagnosis. I trust his judgement and I get good care. His staff are professional as well.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Thomas D. Myers's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)