Ratings for Dr. Tracy A. Contant

I had a high risk pregnancy. Dr. Contant was with me every step of the way. Perfect doctor and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I am very picky when it comes to Gyn's (I've gone through in 4 years), but Dr. Contant is very good! She listened to me and took the time to answer my questions and explain my options to me and then we agreed on a solution as to what was best for me. I did not feel AT ALL like she was trying to rush me out the door. Also, when I called the office a few days later with some questions, my call was returned immediately and they answered all my questions. I will definitely go back to Dr Contant again! They really make you feel like they care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

She is an wonderful young doctor. She LISTENS to me and takes all the time needed to help me understand the problem I have. She has done 2 procedures for me and is very professional but caring at the same time. I drive almost 45 minutes to get to her office but she is well worth the drive. I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Tracy A. Contant's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Massachusetts