Ratings for Dr. Louis Keppler

Total knee replacement in 2013. Did my Mother's in 2001. Both were excellent. Custom fit my right knee for my demands and usage. Will be back for the left soon. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Had an ACL and Meniscus repair. Was able to get an appointment within a week, had surgery about a month after the first appointment, 2 weeks after the MRI. Dr. Keppler and Roman were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and made me feel like I could ask them anything and they'd give me an honest answer. He explained my options to me and then told me what he recommended. He asked me what I did for a living and what my hobbies were so he could tailor his treatment to my lifestyle. I followed his recommendations and he performed my surgeries. Recovery has been great and I'm very happy with how everything turned out. He recommended a knee brace due to some of hobbies (skiing, soccer). My insurance company denied the claim for a knee brace, but Dr. Keppler called the company personally to explain why he thought I needed a brace, and they later approved the claim. My brother-in-law had the exact same experience with Dr. Keppler, which is why I went to him in the first place.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Kepplar and Roman, physican assistant was able to help my mother walk again after total knee replacement. The clinical office staff is very professional and hospital the preforms the surgery is state of the art with top care pre and post surgury. Doctor Kepplar is top of the class in his field and consistenly educates himself and currenly at the forefront of new surgical techniques. He is the best of the best in Cleveland and Nationally.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

My pain was off the charts, nothing was working.It was sheer hell for 3 yrs. before I found Dr. Keppler. I lost my job, my family had to care for me. I could barely walk.He and his assistant, Roman are smart, insightful and very capable. I had a 7 hr.long, very complicated surgery.I'm lucky to be walking. A year and a half later I'm off the drugs. My pain limit is 0-3. I'm walking normally,doing light excercise. I found a certified acupuncturist to help with withdrawal and the little pain I still have. From Hydrmorphone to Advi. I'm getting a life again. Love you Dr. Keppler and Roman.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Dr Keppler was able to resolve my back pain after seeing three other doctors.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

have a care, his staff will not respond to your attorney.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Louis Keppler's Credentials

• Arabic

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)