Ratings for Dr. B. Grazyna Dudkowska

I called at 8am on a Thurs, the machine said that the Dr. was not available and that the on-call Dr.covering for her was...her. Odd. I called at 9am and the secretary took my info,said the Dr.would be in at noon and she would pass her messages on to her then. She told me the Dr. was fully booked and had no room for another appointmt. I called at 1pm and was told the Dr. would get her messages on her break. I called at 3pm, the Dr. still had not taken her break. Mind you I was very ill with the flu, in pain and pleading for a prescription to help me with the pain. I called at 4pm, still no break. I called at 5pm and got the machine for over half an hour. I assumed she was finally taking her messages. I called at 6pm and they were trying to locate my chart. The Dr. FINALLY called me back and spoke with me directly about 7pm that night!! Eleven hours after I first started calling for help! I don't know if they ever found my chart but they did finally call me in a prescription after 7pm.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008