Ratings for Dr. Sujatha Rajagopalan

Please have lot of patience for the wait time . Dr. Rajagopalan is very kind and takes time to listen to our concerns . She is a good doctor , but as patients I would say we need to block 2 hrs extra from appointment time to actually get all done.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Had to wait a long time after the appointment time. Also not helpful to ask anything over phone. Very much pushing for any lab tests in John Muir Medical facility as she is part of that medical group.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I had to wait one hour and forty five minutes. It was ridiculous with no one even telling me what was going on. If I wait that long again, I am done. No respect for people's time.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Sujatha Rajagopalan is the worst primary care phyisican I ever had. Highly not recommended. She would not listen to patients concerns and she likes to give sarcastic comments. We pay $20 copay not to hear that sarcastic comments which is useless.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

One of the best primary care physician I ever had. She takes time to listen to the patient without rushing to the next on the list. Highly recommended. Not sure how one can say she is prejudiced on over-weight people -- considering that she is a doctor and always wishes the best for the patient by providing suitable recommendations / suggestions for the benefit of the patient.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Yes, there may be a wait time, however Dr. Rajagopalan gives her time to listen to each and every patient. Perhaps that's why you incurred a wait time. I'd rather wait and have a doctor give me their undivided attention, than someone process me quickly as if I didn't matter.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I do NOT agree with the other ratings. Dr. Raj is by far the most methodical, best Dr. I have ever had. If there were any problems, they would be that she was not in the office all week and that other drs filling in for her were not always as experienced. Again, she was excellent, wish I had the option of using her again.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

She is too hard to understand due to the language barrier. She is also prejudice about overweight people.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Each appointment I have made with a UC Davis doctor there has been some snafu. From showing up and being told that I had no appointment despite a confirmation letter from them in hand, to waiting weeks for referrals to go through when the law clearly states I must have a referral completed within two weeks. Dr. Raj's office mis-scheduled my appointment for a physical exam and scheduled me for a "brief" medication check. I wasted 90 minutes, $20 copay, and being that I'm self-employed lost out on $180 I could have made seeing clients of my own only to be told by the doctor that I needed to re-schedule a full-physical. I was very clear on the phone with the scheduling person that I needed a full physical exam. A waste of time and very frustrating.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008