Ratings for Dr. Jennifer D. Diabo

I've been with Dr. Diabo for the past 9 years when she was with memphis pediatrics....she is an amazing doctor and great with my children. Shes very easy to talk to and very understanding. I've had my issues with her staff...one of which is no longer there... and the treatment of the current people has improved. Her hours had been an issue as someone did state....idk if thats changed with the move to her new office...but none the less I don't think I'd be happy with any other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Great pediatrician,she knows her patients very well.and the staff are very helpful,will keep on refer more people to her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very helpful and patient. Great with the kids! Very easy to schedule an appointment with. Answers all of my questions. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

I think Dr Diabo is a very good pediatrician. She spends lots of time with her patients, and is great with children. Her office is run very smoothly, and all of her staff is always ready to answer my questions, assist me with referrals, etc. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I been with this Dr for four years since the birth of my daughter. She herself is friendly in person. Seems to be knowledgeable however her staff is not. I've had more then one occasion where I found her receptionist and nurse or assistant (I assume) to be rude. They rush you off the phone and when you ask to speak to the Dr that act as if she was the Queen Of England. The Dr doesn't return calls promptly and by promptly I mean two or three days later. The receptionist even stated to me that they didn't check their messages. She doesn't have an answering service she has an answering machine. Her operating hours aren't honored they close whenever and they don't hold evening hours like they say they do. Not a bad physician but their office tactics needs some shaping up..

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Jennifer D. Diabo's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1999)

UnitedHealthcare