Ratings for Dr. Philip D. Hanna

STILL has not made any attempt at post-op care; he knows what he did was wrong and is putting it "under the rug"; his "mistakes" need to be brought to the attention of his employer(s)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Hanna was able to discover a problem no other doctor had identified. As a result, I got to keep my gall bladder. He is gentle, kind and very compassionate. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Botched procedure; no consent for what he DID perform; NO follow-up care; forced to go on permanent disability due to the procedure that never should have happened

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Hanna have done very good job for me, he is highly experienced doctor. My big respect to him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

The practice is a nightmare to deal with. They pick and chose which patients will get good care and the rest get whatever is left over. Took 6 months to get an endoscopy and colonoscopy scheduled. Dr Hanna ordered tons of tests and then contradicted himself about the results.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Wasted my time on unnecessary procedures to cover up for his buddy the jerk surgeon who seriously screwed up my colon surgery and failed to diagnose multiple, near fatal post-surgery complications. The 2nd surgeon saved my life and my dollars and was shocked at all the procedures Hanna did to me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He diagnosed me with celiac disease. I found that he was very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

I was treated by this so called healer for almost 5 years. I was being treated for a "traumatic injury to the billiary tree" caused by a botched surgery by another physician. This so called professional did nothing but cost me an incredible amount of money and almost my life. Because of him I almost needed a liver transplant. He said he was "presenting my case to the surgical board , but no one knew what to do..." Yeah right. I finally went to another gastro. and he took one look at me, made a phone call to Dr. Eric Kortz (MY HERO) and after another extensive 8 hour lsurgery, he was able to repair the damage that had been done by both the other so called physicians. I spent the better part of those 5 years in the hospital and having bandaid after bandaid used to "help me". He has no business being a physician, and he knows it!!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

good doctor,but hard to reach

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Philip D. Hanna's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO