Ratings for Dr. GALICANO F. Inguito

My prior physician decided to be a concierge physician and I have been a loyal patient for over 20 years, so I have very high standards when it comes to my health. I researched Dr. Inguito and he is head and shoulders in terms of the other physicians that I compared him with. I was a little skeptical but he certainly won me over! He listened patiently to my concerns and always asked for my thoughts. He was very honest in his recommendations of specialists and I must say I am very pleased. I think he and his staff are amongst the best in Delaware! I am so happy that I have found this practice. I will be referring my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

This was my first visit to Dr. Inguito and it was all-around pleasant. The staff were courteous, waiting room bright and comfortable, I did not have to wait (actually took me early), and the dr. spent a good 20 minutes getting to know me and my medical history and examining me. He was very personable and professional. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

It's been about 7 years since I last saw him but Dr. Galicano was a gentleman, very professional and conscientious about his work. He treats you like a human being. I felt confident having him managing my medical care and my case is complicated since I have several chronic illnesses. His Father also is/was a doctor. Staff is a bit impersonal, but they do a good job.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Inguito is a caring, genuine and knowledgeable physician. He took the time to listen to my medical problems and was interested in getting to know me as a person. His staff was very pleasant and very easy to talk to. They have always fit me into the schedule - usually the same day! I once called him on his vacation but he was pleasant and asked, " that's ok, how can I help you?". I will definitely refer him to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. GALICANO F. Inguito's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE