Ratings for Dr. James M. Ritter

Although highly educated and has written many British papers on cardio studies,Dr Ritter was dismissive and showed little to no interest in my heart racing/bp problem. He took a 5sec EKG. Took a brief history,dismissed all my questions or comments. As a RN for 33 yrs I feel I know my body and I do not have time to waste going to a specialist for no reason. I live a happy busy life,stess is not my problem He ordered a halter monitor on Wed 12n which I never rec'd.He ordered another ECHO gram which I had one in 04,he ordered a stress test both of which I agreed to getting done the next Wed. Both were ordered to be done at his friends facility. I agreed and scheduled the most available date for the following Wed. for both. I had my blood drawn. By Monday AM I still had no monitor and a grinding worry in my gut of his dismissive attitude. No call to ck on me or my condition or report of blood work. I called to cancel all tx. I do have good ins. I will find an interested MD.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. James M. Ritter's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conover, NC