Ratings for Dr. James G. Moran

This is the worst doctor I ever seen.Had back problems and he said I was fine, WRONG.I knew there was something wrong.I went to another doctor and he found the problem. BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

actually listens to his patients, does everything he can to help his patients

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

listens to everything you say, patient, knowlegable and respectful to us.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I had previously seen another physician in his practise so I thought he would have read (or looked over) my file to see that I was a legitamate patient. I was in emergency room pain when I went to him and he didn't treat. I was crying in the waiting room. I told him that I was taking Advil for pain but it was giving me blood in the stool. He said don't take it then. He basically took a "I will not treat this man" attitude. I reported him to the Delaware Physician Board for the same. Be carefull when responded the the DE Phy Board. They will lull you into thinking that they will do something. Then they will not act. Soon after my compliants to the Board the situation with the child physician in Lewis came to light. I guess they were ultimatly to busy to investigate my complaints about Dr. James G. Moran.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Moran has been taking care of me since I was in an accident. He does all he can to help me, is very caring and has done several procedures on me to help with my pain.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. James G. Moran's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE