Ratings for Dr. Ronald C. Sabbagh

If it weren't for him I wouldn't be walking. I trust him more then anyone ! He really cares for his patients like family! He's awesome and a gift to his profession ,i trust him so much that if I had to have heart surgery I would hand him a text book and know he could do it! Thank God theres a doctor who really cares ,

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

My husband had chronic pain for 2 plus years, until he collapsed in January. Within 1 mth of the surgery, my husband was pain free. Dr. Sabbagh is a very caring, confident, and exceptional surgeon. Delaware/Beebe Hospital is lucky to have him!!! Unfortunately, his office staff (at the desk,not the nurses, techs)did not follow through with paperwork needed for workmen's comp. After my husbands surgery, they tried to deny him an office visit due to our insurance. After making numerous phone calls to our insurance company stating that my husbands cost are covered, I called the office, spoke with someone in charge, and was able to schedule an appointment. While scheduling this appointment, Dr. Sabbagh realized/overheard I was on the phone, and wanted to speak with me. He was that concerned as to how my husband was feeling. In all, I would deal with this office staff many times over, in order to have him care for my husband!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Excellent spinal specialist. Great alternative to traveling to Baltimore or beyond to find a superior surgeon. He surpasses anyone in the eastern shore area.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Ronald C. Sabbagh's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med