Ratings for Dr. Michael Tamilia

Dr Tamilia est très calme et à l'écoute. C'est toujours rassurant de le voir lors des rendez-vous annuels. Il sait bien expliquer les tests à réaliser, les prochaines étapes qui nous concernent et les impacts du cancer de la thyroïde sur le reste de notre vie.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, has good judgement in his treatments, patient, cares about his patients. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

He's one of the best doctor that I have ever encountered. He is calm, patient and knows what's better for you. When I saw him for the first time, he gave me a full examiation of my thyroid gland with a doppler, of my eyes, my tremor and my heart. I hope someday I'll be half the doctor he is.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have never encountered a gentler, better doctor. I've found him SUPERB in his listening skills, seeming compassion, judgment and willingness to help. It's no wonder to me that he won the AWARD FOR MEDICAL EXCELLENCE (see youtube).

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Excellent doctor ..very knowledgeable and experienced ..his approach is very professional and reassuring .. and I heard lots of amazing things of him from my patients

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Excellent medicin, j'ai consulté plusieurs endocrinologues, mais c'est le seul que en TOUCHANT ma glande thyroide il m'a dit : operation au plus vite, j'avait 6 kistes sur 7 cancéreuses, GRAZIE Dr Tamilia!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Wonderful doctor. He follows many people in my family because 7 of us had thyroid cancer. He is knowlegable, thorough, patient and very kind. So grateful to have him as a doctor

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I see Dr Tamilia once a year and he is very respectful and polite. He takes timIe with you and gives you a good examination. He gives you the results of your blood tests. I find he caring towards his patients. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Amazing Doctor. He is extremely patient and kept me calm. Thank you so much. I'm forever indebted to you.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Tamilia for about 5 years now and I find it difficult to imagine him being arrogant as some have indicated below, that is just not in his nature. Besides being an expert in his field, he is one of the few doctors who takes his time with and respects his patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015