Ratings for Dr. Michael Tamilia

Excellent doctor, very caring, attentive and extremely ponctual.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I had 2 inconclusive biopsies performed on a Thyroid Nodule measuring 1.5 cm, a McGill thyroid nodule score of 5, and was referred to Dr. Tamilia for a consultation. He guided me in making my decision to undergo Diagnostic Thyroid Surgery. Following surgery, performed by the E.N.T. Surgeon I was diagnosed with “Papillary Thyroid Cancer". I had a Hemithyroidectomy done followed by a Completion Thyroidectomy and I am now being followed by Dr. Tamilia. He is the best Endocrinologist I have ever seen. He is highly skilled, extremely knowledgeable, understanding, kind, patient and compassionate. He listens intently and cares deeply about his patients. I feel very secure and at ease under his care. He is truly an AMAZING, wonderful, caring human being and he has a very pleasant demeanor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Amazing person, excellent dortor, knoledgeble and helpful. Realy nice and just the best

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Je n’ai jamais rencontré un docteur aussi gentil ! C’est la perle des endocrinologues ! Il est rassurant, connaisseur , compétent et nous explique tout! Je le recommande, on est entre de bonne santé mains avec lui !!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr Tamilia is the best endocrinologist I have ever seen. I was referred to him following a partial thyroidectomy and I would never go elsewhere. He is calm, patient and has excellent listening skills not to mention highly qualified.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr Tamilia est très calme et à l'écoute. C'est toujours rassurant de le voir lors des rendez-vous annuels. Il sait bien expliquer les tests à réaliser, les prochaines étapes qui nous concernent et les impacts du cancer de la thyroïde sur le reste de notre vie.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, has good judgement in his treatments, patient, cares about his patients. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

He's one of the best doctor that I have ever encountered. He is calm, patient and knows what's better for you. When I saw him for the first time, he gave me a full examiation of my thyroid gland with a doppler, of my eyes, my tremor and my heart. I hope someday I'll be half the doctor he is.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have never encountered a gentler, better doctor. I've found him SUPERB in his listening skills, seeming compassion, judgment and willingness to help. It's no wonder to me that he won the AWARD FOR MEDICAL EXCELLENCE (see youtube).

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Excellent doctor ..very knowledgeable and experienced ..his approach is very professional and reassuring .. and I heard lots of amazing things of him from my patients

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017