Ratings for Dr. William R. Kuehnling

Got a call at 10:00pm to remind me of an appointment which woke me up.Called the next morning to complain and got no apology from staff and no goodbye.She just hung up even though I still had a question.Poor patient relations from staff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Have been with Dr. Kuehnling for over 30 years.Great doctor. I left his practice because the office staff was the most miserable bunch of trolls alive. They are not at all caring and do not allow me to take control of my own care.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I have been his patient for many years! He keeps me healthy! Thank you Dr. Kuehnling!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Kuehnling goes far beyond his call of duty - I have been with him since he graduated Med. school. If their is a real major problem that will take a huge amount of his time - He will work at it until the problem is fixed - He DOES NOT blow you off. Down to earth - Very caring - Best doctor I ever had in my life. I went through around 12 or more until I found the right one - He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. KuehnlIng cannot address staff issues as he is an employee

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Kuehnling needs to address issues with the front office staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

My husband and children go here, also most of my siblings and father. I don't have any kind words of recommendation for this office other than they will get you in quickly for a sick visit. I care for my father and have been trying for THREE days to get his medications faxed over. They tell me each day that they have faxed them when in fact they haven't. He has been without 5 medications and his insulin for 3 days now. As I write this rating, I'm on hold yet again, waiting to talk to a nurse. I am switching my family back to our prior doctor. The office staff is not friendly at all, borderline rude

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr Kuehnling- very good...PA's - excellent...staff and business office- the worst I have ever encountered. So bad I will switch doctor who I like very much simply because I cannot stand the office operations, business practices or general customer service. Grade- "F". There are other good physicians where you do not have to put up with the incompetence, nastiness and vagaries of an office practice and business routine gone bad...very bad!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Best doctor I have ever had! Very compassionate and very thorough!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Kuehnling is great. The staff is another story. Routine things are okay, but if you need them to do anything, like dealing with your insurance company, you have to keep hounding them. When you call the office for anything but an appointment, you are on hold anywhere from 15 minutes to half an hour. They have also been very rude to me. Although I like Dr. K, I am seriously considering switching doctors due to this.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. William R. Kuehnling's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)