Ratings for Dr. Andrew P. Myers

I was so surprised to read so many bad reviews about Dr. Myers. I felt like it was my fault he was so rude to me. I just told him about another pain I had and he said.... I thought you came in to get your knee looked at in an agitated voice. I also asked him about blood work that was done... He looked it up but said....DIDN'T you get a call about your results? He made me feel like I was a bother to him. I found a new Doctor

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Been seeing Dr Myers since 2004. Always willing to listen to all that I wanted to pass on. Always seems interested in my opinion and educating me on his thoughts and recommendations. Feel like I can tell him just about anything. No serious medical issues that he has had to address for me yet, but do not feel that I am short change in any way. Been happy with the office PA as well. Feel like the team there has been taking good care of me.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

As a critical care nurse of 10 years, I consider Dr. Myers a very unprofessional doctor. After 10 years w/ the practice, a documented history of kidney stones and 2 cystoscopys to remove them, Dr. Myers twice denied my recent retroperitoneal pain as legit. (Later, the following KUB Xrays clearly showed objects in both kidneys). He said," I really just think you need to just stretch out your back and lose weight. Then, after I refused his flu vax, I heard him rant and rave false vaccine and religious ideology with the nurse right through the wall! No call-back when requsted....He also very poorly regulated my hypertension, which I ultimately had to self-adjust due, in my opinion, to his arrogance and poor follow-through. It's unfortunate, because I really liked his nurse, Susan, his PA Cerasoli, and his former colleague, Dr. Ciccarelli, who would have never treated me so poorly. Screw you, Dr. Myers. I'm filing an ethics compliant on you with the medical board of Delaware .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

I felt like he was more interested in the money than my health. he spent almost as much time talking about how little he got from the insurance companies as he did about my medical concerns. He seemed ignorant or uncaring about my concerns and at times was even insulting. no wonder he was seeing new patients. miss billed my insurance with a higher paying procedure by accident?

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Poor physician with poor knowledge & skills. Went to him with purple lower legs & feet. After fooling around looking at them he told me to come back when my legs and feet were MORE purple. He finally got defensive went I asked him if he had read my previous file? He picked everything (file, prescription pad, etc) & pranced out of the treatment room.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Not helpful a tall. Disinterested. His staff leaves a lotto be desired as well

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr. Meyers helped us with most of our issues, but we always left his office feeling like "do I really have the right to be here?" His bedside manner was pretty bad, making you feel like you really didn't need to be there. (All of our visits were very legitimate). He even offered to get paperwork for my husband to change doctors, which we finally did. Now that we have change doctors, it's nice to see one that really cares about us, and our problems.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Did not seem to mind that I was in pain. Looked at me for 2 minutes, and then wrote a prescription for antibiotics. I had to go back 4 days later for something that would actually work.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Andrew P. Myers's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE