Ratings for Dr. John A. Beall

Dr. Beall was our family physician for over 15 years. He answered all of our questions, he never made me feel stupid, and he supported all of our decisions whether he agreed with them or not. He went out of his way to ensure that myself (cancer) and my children had the best that he could offer and he made us feel like we were his most important patients. I didn't care about waiting to see him - because we were a family that he took time with, and I knew that he was like that will ALL of his patients. I was extremely sad when he left practice - and we have not found a doctor since that even remotely gives the level of care that we had. I credit him with many of the things I learned and quite fond memories of the catastrophes we had in which he was involved.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

dr beall was my doctor for over 20 years he was really nice to me always and listened to me and always answered all my questions,,even when i asked sometimes more then once,i do miss him as my doctor

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Beall is a wonderful physician and caring person, in my opinion. While, granted, sometimes you had to wait to see him, he spent as much time with you as you needed...even if it made him late for the next appointment. I feel he talked to me, not at me, and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

every time I've seen him, I have had to wait 45 minutes or more and have not found him very helpful in giving me clear answers to my questions.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Excellent doctor. He's been our family doc for more than 20 years. He's kind, knowledgeable and practical.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Excellent, very caring doctor! Will answer all your questions and see to it that you get the help you needed. Very kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. John A. Beall's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1977)

Pacificare