Ratings for Dr. Jerry W. Terwilliger

My children have been going to his office for about 3 years now. It is very hard to get in to see this doctor, we have only ever seen him for sick visits on chance if he is working the walk-ins.. I took my daughter to see him for a problem she has had ongoing now for about a year 1/2. He walked in and told us it was 100% due to something we know its not, and I started explaining why I thought it wasn't and he said to my husband and I "You aren't going to sit there and tell me how to run my practice, it most certainly IS due to ____" He was condescending, rude and pushy. He tried getting us to use a treatment that hurt my daughter once before and just brushed it aside saying "It shouldn't hurt her." he did not listen to any concerns we had, and I spent the rest of the day wondering how a doctor could treat people like he did. I will never go to him again and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone who is there for anything other than strep-throat and a cough.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I have 3 children and we selected Dr. Terwilliger as their care doctor for many years. We always have very good experiences with him. He is very polite and knowledgable. The kids like him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

He has dropped the ball too many times, we lost our first son, and a lot could have been prevented if These docs were on the ball... and our first son was life flighted do to negligence from this department,,, He is always late , always overbooked and always miserable and moody. I'm done with them

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Very kind and the children love him. he has always been on time to our appointments, and explained everything to us so we understood what was going on with our son, and what to expect.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

Dr. Jerry W. Terwilliger's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners